Mohammad Sami Rohan
Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs
Tel: +93 731100900
Mohammad Sami Rohan who born on 1987 in Mazar e Sharif, Afghanistan is an assistant Professor in Law and Political Science faculty at the University of Aria where he has been a faculty member since 2015. Rohan was the Faculty’s Deputy Director from June 2016 till June 2018 and worked as Vice Chancellor for Students’ Affairs from July 2018 until October 2019.
Sami Rohan completed his Master Degree in Political Science (M.A Politics) at Pune University, India. His undergraduate studies had completed at Aria University as well. Rohan’s research interests lie in the area of National Issues of Politics. He has collaborated actively with researchers in several other disciplines of Social and Political Science.
Rohan has participated few national and international conferences and workshop programs as bellow:
- International Conference on Women Empowerment & Social Sciences-2015, MADURAI-INDIA/ March 05-07/ 2015 Organized by The American College, Madurai & IMRF
- Research Methodology Workshop, ABASAHEB GARWARE COLLEGE, PUNE-INDIA/ 10th-15th March 2014
- Workshop on Youth Participation in the Parliamentary Election, YDF with cooperation of UK FOREIGN OFFICE/ 11Sept to 12 Sept 2005
- Workshop on Youth Participation in Peace Building and Human Rights Development, YDF with cooperation of GERMAN DEVELOPMENT SERVICE/ 30th March to 2 April 2005
The most published papers by Sami Rohan during his graduation and post-graduation studies are listed below:
- Social Sciences International Research Journal with ISSN & ISBN 978-93-84124-34-2 (Published by The American College, Madurai & IMRF)
- ‘’THE PLACE OF CINTIZEN IN A NATION’’ Mohammad Sami
- Proceedings of the International Conference with ISBN 978-93-84124-32-8 (Published by The American College, Madurai & IMRF)
- ‘’CITICZEN AND THE NATION’’ Abstract- Mohammad Sami
- Andesha ha Monthly, Published by Aria University
- ‘’SEVERAL PAPERS IN PERSIAN LANGUAGE’’ Written by Mohammad Sami
Rohan lives with his middle class family, Parents, a brother and sister, a daughter and his wife. Prior to becoming a proud and obsessed dad, Rohan enjoyed playing (poorly) Valley ball and Chess, watching Football, and enjoying good food. Now he usually manages to read one book a month.